Welcome to the Lanier Soccer Turf Field
Fall 2019 Fundraiser!
We’re committed to providing our players with the best possible soccer experience at all levels.
That is why we are offering a new fundraising opportunity through our partners at Challenger
Sports and TopYa! All you need is a smartphone or tablet to get started.
We are raising $7,000 for a new TURF FIELD and we need your help to elevate our game and
make LSA even better than we already are!
Here’s how it works...
2. Click on the button labeled “PLAYERS: Join the Fundraiser!” AND SELECT THE
APPROPRIATE TEAM based on your age and recreational or competitive. If you’re not
sure which team to selected please contact your Team Manager.
3. Enter a phone # to receive a text message to download the free TopYa! Soccer app
○ NOTE: Any player under the age of 13 is required to have an associated parent
account for safety and privacy compliance purposes.
Once you’ve set up your account, now you need to find donors!
1. If you’re on a computer, just go back to
2. Scroll down the page to find your username on the leaderboard (once you have signed
up, your name will appear automatically)
3. Click on your username and this will take you to your unique donor page
4. Share this page out to your donors via email or any other social media or messaging
platform you use with the options on the left side of the page. This is where they can
come to donate toward your account. Be sure to add an exciting message to each donor
telling them why they should give generously to your team fundraiser!
5. If you are in the TopYa! Soccer App, then just click on the blue + navigation sign at the
bottom of the home screen and select “share my fundraising landing page”
6. Use the below rows to make a list of people that you think would be good candidates to
ask for a pledge! (Friends, family, aunts, uncles, etc...). Remember, the more people
you ask for donations, the more money you will raise for our team!!
We’re looking forward to helping you toward your cause!
If you have any technical questions or issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.